• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Taylor or Jones Drew

bassNspear

MJD has DONE NOTHING.

If Moore is starting, i would play him over MJD anyday until MJD proves hes a true back!

thats crazy talk. MJD is on pace for 1216 total yards and 11 TD's

Perfect RB #2 numbers, exactly where he should have been drafted.

with some favorable matchups yet to come and a nice playoff schedule he could easily exceed those projections.

You would be foolish to start MeMo overe MJD this week weather or not FWP is starting

this week you have to start MJD for the fact that they play the Bungles....one of the worst run defenses in the NFL......I just picked up Fred Taylor for a fourth RB and am thinking about starting him just cause they play the Bungles!!

Carries: 77

Yards: 330

Average per Carry:4.3

TD:5

Are you crazy! Jones has done nothing!

you forgot his 203 recieving yards... I think you should bench him this week just so I can have a good chuckle come monday morning

Let me put it into perspective... Matt Forte is currently ranked as the #3 overall RB His Average per Carry?: 3.5 and he only has 20 more yards receiving than MJD.

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
Carries: 77

Yards: 330

Average per Carry:4.3

TD:5

Are you crazy! Jones has done nothing!

you forgot his 203 recieving yards... I think you should bench him this week just so I can have a good chuckle come monday morning

I will bench him, becuase i traded for AP.

Jones Drew will be on my bench the rest of the season!

thats crazy talk. MJD is on pace for 1216 total yards and 11 TD's

Perfect RB #2 numbers, exactly where he should have been drafted.

with some favorable matchups yet to come and a nice playoff schedule he could easily exceed those projections.

Looks like he is going to exceed those projections. He already has 1069 Total Yards and 12 TD's...

It'll be nice to see MJD take on a bigger load the next two games against GB and IND with Fred Taylor being out....However the loss of Greg Jones (MJD lead blocker) may offset the extra load. Overall you can't be disappointed with MJD he is the lone bright spot in Jacksonville

Yep...

Jaguars running back Fred Taylor will miss the rest of the season because of a thumb injury. Taylor will be placed on injured reserve for the final three games after tearing ligaments in his left thumb Sunday at Chicago. Taylor had hoped to play though the injury, but a second opinion confirmed the need for season-ending surgery. The Jaguars worked out running backs Alvin Pearman and LaBrandon Toefield on Wednesday and were expected to sign one of them to fill Taylor's roster spot. (AP)

FF Today's Take: Taylor's value as a fantasy running back has been on the decline for some time now. Expect Maurice Jones-Drew to receive the bulk of the carries this week against Green Bay and for the remainder of the season.