Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hegs

Pheasant Hunting

2 posts in this topic

Just a few from last weekends hunting trip.

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

Looks like a fun day and nice weather to boot! Any luck?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• My buddy found this today! Great day to be out! future booner!
    • He only got one? Had 3 more in my pocket!!; I didn't want them in cold spring!
    •   http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320316-trump-clarifies-remarks-on-nonexistent-sweden-incident-i-got-it   Nah, he just got it from Fox News. Where else would he be able to get accurate information about what is happening in the world?  
    • I have those on my 2 place trailer. Also have a set of plastic ski skins to go under skis but havnt tried them yet.
    • Hard not to look in the mirror and admit our meddling all over the world over the past 60 years has brought us nothing but trouble. You can shift blame to some radical religion if you want, plenty of blame there too but why force ourselves to step on that hornets nest in the first place when we didn't have to. But hey we are masters of destabilizing and regime changes and I don't think that is an accident. You can blame some religion if you want but I doubt Christians or you or I would be any different had some other country toppled our government and took over our country. Of course it is always in the name of peace and freedom, or at least that is what plays on the news.
    • https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/us/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-russia.html   To summarize for those too lazy to read the article:   A Putin-backed Ukranian lawmaker, a convicted mobster that's friends with Donald Trump, and his Russian-linked personal lawyer (who's being investigated for, guess what, his links to Russia) came to Michael Flynn (fired for lying about his contacts with Russia) with a plan that would essentially gift (the illegally annexed sovereign Ukrainian territory of) Crimea to Russia, and lift all related sanctions.
    • Spent about 4hrs there today with my family and had a great time. My twin 6yr olds had a blast and came home with lots of freebies.   im not a wine and dine hunting lodge guy so many booths didn't appeal to me. But lots of good dog stuff and conservation talk.   i pet and scratched more dogs behind the  ear today than I have in my entire life. Looking forward to Sioux Falls hosting it next year.
    • From Wikipedia Nope, nothing to see here. We had nothing to do with it. No involvement at all. 
    • I did cut off the radish tops and they do taste like radish but I am not going to get in the business of growing them..
  • Our Sponsors