• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Elite XC- Done

zamboni

Elite XC has announced they are folding, they have been posting $50 million a year in losses for a couple years now. UFC is interested in Gina Carano, and says having women fight would be a huge draw for them. They are not interested in Kimbo Slice

That girl can fight! Easy on the eyes to! The Kimbo Slices the UFC can do without. That seems to be more like something wrestling would give up? I heard he got stiffened by a last minute replacement for Ken Shamrock...doesn't break my heart.

It doesn't surprise me that they folded after watching the last fight on CBS. Right off the bat it felt more like WWF than UFC. Real phony. I thought the first show they had on CBS was pretty good, but this last one was tough to watch.

If UFC is to be taken seriously as a sport they need to consolidate into one league instead of having all these branch organizations. Get the best personnel and put on a good show.