Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
R. Miller

Clyde the Glide's first pheasant limit with pics.

Lots of corn still standing in western MN but it's been a gas to see my new pup work on pheasants. I can tell he's starting to get the hand of things after a few weekends. I shot my first two over him last Friday. It's been great to see him in action...he holds his head high and whiffs the air when he's getting on one, has his nose to the ground when he's getting closer...and he even had a few sweet first points. I just thought I'd share a few pics from the last couple weekends.

Uplander-When are we getting out grousin?! He's still got a lot of work to do in that dept!

Clyde and me with two birds from Friday.

Clydes1stlimit.jpg

His first bird from opening weekend.

Picture111.jpg

My brother with his first rooster of the season last Sunday. Clyde locked up on this young bird at 9:05am.

Ethwrooster.jpg

IMG_9310.jpg%7Boption%7D

VeloceRooster.jpg

Again, just thought I'd share some pictures from his first two rooster hunts. Can't wait til this weekend! Man, I forgot how fun it is hunting and watching a young dog work and get the hang of things. Hope everyone's getting out and having safe and fun hunting trips. Can't wait til this weekend!

Awesome Mill, just ignore my other post looks like everything is starting to come together for you and clyde. Good luck this weekend ..uplander

Great photo's and a great looking dog! It's only gonna get more fun with time for you two!!! Thanks for the photo's

bjl,

My brother and I will be chasing tail again out west this weekend...maybe a little bowhunting too...you're welcome to come out again if you want...we'll probably leave to come home around noon Sunday.