• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MySpace & Facebook

Sandmannd

So it's funny. I've been in IT for ten years and never really did any of these. I signed up for both of them this week. Anyone else have them? Want to share them out? You can search mine by email of s_e_hendricks at comcast dot net. FMrs are all welcome.

I was reluctant, then I said what the heck and did a FaceBook.

Here I find out I'm one of the last ones to sign up smile

I don't actually plan on hanging out there, but it's a nice tool to find some old classmates, friends etc

I joined facebook when I was recruiting for a student group while in college. Prior to that I vowed to never join, but I gave that up for the sake of recruiting. Now it's good to keep up with old classmates and friends.

Can't speak for myspace though. I'm not going there. One social networking site is enough.

I got into Facebook about a year ago. I work with a lot of 20 somethings and it seems to be the most popular way for that generation to keep in touch.

An interesting side note. Part of my job is to background new employees. Facebook and Myspace are a nice resource to see what your potential new employee might really be like.

Cliffy

An interesting side note. Part of my job is to background new employees. Facebook and Myspace are a nice resource to see what your potential new employee might really be like.

Cliffy

That is so true. I have heard stories from friends who were denied positions and even fired from jobs for what was on their myspace accounts. In a professional world, it usually isn't so good to have one.

Facebook is pretty cool site and its free unlike classmates. I enjoy using facebook because I can chat with people I use to go to school with back in the day before I moved. I actually went to a 15yr class reunion for Coulumbia Heights last weekend and it was more of a 19yr reunion because I moved from Heights to Blaine back in 1989.