Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BID2

VERY Cool and weird Mashup

6 posts in this topic

I first want to go on the record that since No Doubt I have not been a fan of Gwen Stefani and especially Hollaback Girl. And I have No apologies to purists. This is the weirdest and most brilliant mashup I've ever seen on the youtubes. I thought others might like it to. or not...????

Title: Hollaback Girl of Constant Sorrow

Artist: Gwen Stefani and the Soggy Bottom Boys

I see a red "X"

I didn't have the latest Adobe installed, I see it now, interesting

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Good question, why didn't they find any more?  Did those two infected deer parachute in?  Were they dropped by a helicopter?  I find it fascinating they could get as far as Lanesboro and they only find two out of thousands.  Like I said, they're bad at conspiracy.    Policing the borders?  How about a billboard, a radio ad, or a twitter campaign?  How about having the highway patrol pull over anyone with hooves or antlers sticking outta their truck box or laying on a flatbed coming across the border on the interstate?    My wealth and land ownership shouldn't disqualify me from questioning the DNR.  It used to be a staple of a free country to question your government.  Somehow now it's more important to kneel before the all knowing DNR and take whatever they want to shove in our mouths?  If this is real science and a real mitigation effort, let's have a discussion about it.  If the DNR wants to stop this spread, why are they not welcoming with open arms feedback like mine when it comes to import enforcement, and an effective PR campaign?  Cause guess what fella, lots of deer got hauled home from all kinds of places infected with CWD by uninformed folks that are going to cut up those critters and throw the brains and spinal cords out in the woods at home.    So yeah, this is either a giant hoax, or the DNR has no idea what the hell they're doing. 
    • I just checked on the fans that I bought, there 4.7 inchs sq and 1.25 thick. I thought they were 5 inch thick but I was wrong. They are 110v and I think I will put one inside on the bottom plate and see how it works. And I like where you have your fishingstar.
    • Slowly getting the outside buttoned up 
    • Yea I had that idea too 
    • I saw three or four huts in the little wet area in the lake vadnais area just off country road F.   But they would probably get upset if you set traps there...    right next to the new path that goes south along the east side of the lake. 
    • In the olden days, pigs were fed garbage.  Trichinosis was a problem.  Then laws were passed so any garbage fed to pigs had to be cooked first.  Problem went away.   According to CDC there hasn't been a case of trichinosis except from eating wild game like bear meat for many years.  
    • From a quick google search it looks like waveinn.com or the bay of e might be your best bets, if you don't want to buy from shimano.
    • Does anyone know of a place you can get spare Shimano Sedona spools?? I run braid in the summer and don't want to run it on the ice.
  • Our Sponsors