• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail cameras

moultrie I40 are under $200. Contact your Family Outfitter in Walker and I'm sure they'll give you a great deal and possibly free shipping!!!!!

Mine was $179 back in August when I got it from that same Walker store..............

I second the Moultrie 4.0 right around $100 and take good pictures. Get a SD card for it however as I have had them take some random pics (especially if they are facing into the sun). Not a big deal as long as you have enough memory to get that deer when it does walk by. One thing. You'll probably have to buy a transfer cable or card reader with the 4.0 as mine didn't come with one. My 5.0 did however.

Cuddys are good cams too. I've been running 3 No Flash cams & viewer since March. Great pictures, decent battery life and very easy to use. I have had to send 2 in for repair which was painless. They even updated me to the newer style on the one... Trigger speed is good. But if seems as if a lot of guys are having great luck with the Moultries and I think battery life is better AND you get the temp and moonphase which I really like AND they're cheaper. There's a actually a topic on another site which goes into detail on how to make your own. Pretty cool. Total cost is around $75. Lots of good cams out there - they all have their perks. Just like anything else, they'll start coming down in price and get better and better. I sure wish I had about 10 more. Sure adds another dimension to scouting efforts.