Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaspernuts

Fish house skirting? Converted Camper

4 posts in this topic

I have a converted camper for ice fishing and use the tubes. It works pretty good and when we have enough snow (which is not often) I pack the house and then the holes never freeze up. Any of you guys out there with campers use skirting? If you do, what works? Thanks!

im getting close to finishing my conversion and was also wondering how to go about that....didnt think about rubber...how do you how hold it up when traveling?

I have two camper conversions an use sheet metel an run a strip of treated 1x1 around the base to attach the sheet metel to. Boar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Looks like we have at least 1 faithless elector so far.
    • Of the 2 candidates that had a chance at winning, Hillary was the only one that had anything resembling a plan to help rural America. Hillary's plan just didn't resonate because it basically was modernizing rural America, and rural America wants to relive a past that is no longer achievable.    Unfortunately a libertarian is probably an even worse choice for rural areas. While a libertarian would cut federal taxes, they also would significantly cut spending to things like infrastructure where rural areas have a disproportionate maintenance cost to local tax revenue ratio. The Libertarian "privatize everything" or "leave it to the states" mentality would likely lead to many roads becoming toll roads in order to pay for maintenance. And those tolls are by and large paid by locals, increasing costs of local goods and making area businesses less competitive.
    • Well, OSU is going to the playoff, and Wisconsin and Michigan are getting at large bowls. That leaves Minnesota as the #4 remaining team.
    • +1 on striker ice love mine    
    • I know of which you speak and they were full when I stopped by for my new fav Ghost Pepper beef sticks on the last weekend. Well I stopped by on the 1st-2nd and last weekend for the beef sticks! I use to cut up all my Deer until I and the wife wanted some of those more fancy brat's and sausage I just couldn't do.
    • My FXR sled jacket and bibs have the F.A.S.T Flotation Assistance system Technology in them so I get dlb duty out of the suit sledding and Ice fishing. Right now Cab's up in Rogers has the FXR outdoor suits but they aren't cheap. Love mine.    
    • Those look Great. Most of the time just crock potted them to death! 
    • Glad to hear it isn't the local 172 processor people complained about last year.    I was happy to have the needed "facilities" back this year.  Set up, skinned, sliced, diced, vacuum packed and cleaned up in 3.5 hours.  No, that doesn't include the grind, but we do take that in.
    • I go to Petty Bro's in Annandale and have with about the last 8-9 Deer. They usually get it back in about 3 weeks.
  • Our Sponsors