Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trapperdirk

Somethingfishy -re lock out bar

3 posts in this topic

Heah there lad I didn't want to hijack that ATV thread in the icefishing forum any further so I thought I would ask you here .

You mentioned in your post that there is a lock out bar for IRS . Can you please explain this and where to find them if possible . I've pulled some pretty heavy stuff with my big bear but since it's the newer model with IRS I would like some info on this bar if you could please share . I like the ride of IRS too much to ever give it up but if I'm going to really have a need to ream on something I may want this bar so I don't bust anything and 50 bucks sounds perfect .

Thanks

TD

Mine is made by Kolpin (KOL85200). I ordered it from Cabelas 2 years ago. Do a search for Kolpin IRS Lockout. The first link in google will come up as wal-mart showing a price of $60.88 The 3rd link will take you to Kolpins page.

Thank you kindly sir and I shall look it up . Always something new to learn about . Thanks again for the info .

TD