Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tracker x-2

Morning report

6 posts in this topic

This morning I was home from college and my dad and I decided to do a little pheasant hunting before I head back to school. We got out there at 9:00 and had two roosters by 9:20. The one my dad shot landed in a small pond which was funny to see. The second one I got with help from my choc. lab. after I winged him in a slough.

Hows any one elso doing.

_ Nate

I see you are in Mankato. I have been going out at the Maple River WMA, but there is way to much corn up. Last week the dog flushed a few, and i got one, but lost it in the weeds. Where around town have you been hunting?

im just going to school down here I have not hunted here. im not sure where to even start looking down here.

Hey TX2 good thing the old man knows were to find them birds. Will have to see about getting a couple more Fri.Good hunting

At least some of the farmers down here are picking the corn now, and some of the places I hunt it's already out. I've seen a lot of hens mostly this year, but we've bagged a few. Some of the birds on the public land are already quite smart.