Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pinkfloyd4ever

Chrysler $2.99 gas deal

14 posts in this topic

As I keep seeing the gas prices dropping, I am wondering if anyone got or knows someone who bought a new chrysler car when that had that 2.99/gal deal going on. Just wonder what chrysler does now with prices below 2.99

The guys in charge of that promo are probably getting the money that would have been sent as a rebate! grin

I am sure they are, but I am wondering if a person got that deal it was supposed to last for a year or more, what happens to them now that the prices are below that?

I think they are SOL.

Pretty soon Chrysler will announce they are more broke than they have let on and will merge with GM.

When I heard that deal I thought, they must know a price drop is coming or they could lose their but on that deal. Guess so.

Wasn't that just another incentive to buy a Chrysler product? No different than the 5 cents off gas card from Luther when I bought my truck. It's not like anyone is locked into $2.99 gas.

Yeah, but 5 cents off is still 5 cents off grin

I only used it once. I typically use the Cub coupons.

All I was wondering is if anyone who got the deal got any sort of adjustment or whatever since the price of gas has dropped below their pitch price of $2.99

All I'm saying is that the $2.99 was an incentive to buy above and beyond any factory cash back or dealer incentives since gas was $4.00 a gallon. It was the deal at the time. Nobody said you have to pay $2.99 then, now, or in the future. There are no adjustments.

I guess that if you don't get any new Chrysler/Dodge owners replying it give credence on why they are doing so bad.

I'm not feeling comfortable with the gas prices dropping and stabilizing . The Chrysler deal may still prove worthwhile to those who have it.

too bad its only for three years of 2.99 gas.

They also forfeited some of the rebates for that 2.99 deal.

Up to 2500 dollars actually.

They are now paying the same as anyone else when gas falls below 2.99