• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who else is not ready?

machohorn

I just put the boat away on Sunday, now it's hunting season then come LOW on the 10th of dec, I hope i;m ready, I want to do some little mods to the port and the perm on Millacs is ready but overall I still have plenty to do, Any one else in the same "ice boat" as me?

I grudginly put the boat away on Sunday as well. Luckily a few of my buds still have thier boats out so I will hop in with them. I needed the garage space as I was getting tired of scraping the truck's windows every morning.

I'm not ready for the ice either. Fishing has been great this fall so far and I'm not about to give up that space in the garage just yet. wink It sure is nice hitting all the lakes that get hammered during the summer months by rec. traffic with ease. I'm giving myself 2 more weeks as well. Good luck out there!

I won't put it away until the bitter end. There has to be ice on the lake I can walk on, then the boat will go to storage so I'm thinkin' December. Too many good days left on the Croix and I have some guide trips booked already so the boat has to stay out.

Just like most guys about 2 weeks, I usually put her away just before shotgun deer season. By the time deer hunting is over and hockey started last week(I coach)not much time left to fish. At least my usual fishing partner keeps his boat out until the bitter end.

I put it way today. I went to take it out today and had a flat tire then I got on the water and my finder battery went dead. Then I realized that I didn't have my wallet with me so I went home and started getting it ready for winter. I figured it was an omen

My boat is still water ready and will stay that way for a while. The weather looks fairly decent for the next couple of weeks and besides, the ice shack isn't ready yet. I still need to run a gas line to the heater and wire up some lights.