• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

camping withdrawals

glenn57

its only been 2 days since i winterized camper because campground is blowing out water lines for the season and i am already wondering what im going to do for the weekend. anyone else having camper withdrawals? eekcry

How bout a porta potty a 5 gal waste bucket and some potable water? I'm leaving on the 29th to camp and deer hunt around Wadena area.Camper Cabover popup has a heater and the buddy heater will come with for COLD weather just in case.

I gotta go cause I saw soooo many deer a couple weeks ago in only 4-5 hrs.intensive harvest area and some freezer fillins! Last minute decision before firearms season opens.Last time I was the only archery hunter I seen and a few bird hunters also wondered why there wernt more bow guys with so many deer seen.

hey sparcebag, good luck on your deer hunt excursion. if ya get to many let me know, igotta feed a poor srarving family also. smilewhistle we really dont need to do the potable water thing we just move up to the house at the campground.

While I am sad the camper is put away for the winter, that only means that ice fishing is that much closer smile

we have lots of fun as a family with the camper, but I'm ready to put it away when its time too.

i am already wondering what im going to do for the weekend. anyone else having camper withdrawals?
Invite some buds fishing on local lake, build a campfire when you get home, sit and drink beer while talking smart. If you do this once a week, it will wean you off the normal summer routine by the time a fire no longer keeps you warm. (Thats when icefishing begins) grin

I don't have a camper yet, but the wife and I plan on shopping campers this winter. I'm a tent camper so my season is done for a little bit. I still on planning on doing a trip or two for winter camping. I really want to try a BWCA winter trip. We will see about that one though.

powerstroke, we use to tent it also. once you have somr of the conveniences of a camper the tent will go in the back of the closet. go check out the RV show this winter in the cities you can get afeel for whats available.

powerstroke, we use to tent it also. once you have somr of the conveniences of a camper the tent will go in the back of the closet. go check out the RV show this winter in the cities you can get afeel for whats available.

I agree, I used to tent camp, and after we got our pop-up this past spring, I will never sleep on the ground again. Pop-ups on HSOforum I can't mention can be found fairly cheap this time of year.