Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
A.W.Wolfram

Dead Space

So, I just started this game the other day and I like it. It's a little different from my norm. You will rarely find me on anything other then a FPS or a RPG.

The graphics are good but the lighting sets it off. This component is key component in a horror game. It’s varying Doomish with a 3rd person Prospective.

It has lots of mechanical puzzles to break up the Flood like creature killing.

oops, I just made a Halo reference.

In fact take Halo, Doom, Duke Nukem and Mass Effect. Put them in a blender and you get a little different game that should keep your attention.

There is no multy player.

Any one else playing it?

I got it and it is awesome. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find it that scary, just packed with action. Sweet game none the less though.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• It’s amazing to me to look back already and realize 1.5 days around C season time  will be the story of my entire archery season this year.  Just too much other stuff going on AGAIN this spring to make an honest season out of it.   Full on fishing during any spare moments now.   Good luck out there!
    • Here are two more for you leech, but this time the holes were in some red pines up the Echo Trail.
    • No, no it looks like it was carved.  
    • I'm going to give it one last hoorah tomorrow morning. Going to be a quick effort before work but I've got a couple toms patterned pretty well. 
    • Have 2 pair of Costa sunglasses and cases for sale. Very good condition. $80 a pair FIRM!!! Only selling because I bought new prescription Costas. Live near Elk River. 
    • Cool, but that Goldeneye looks a little stuffed stiff. 
    • Here are a couple of pics of ducks nesting in tree cavities. We have a goldeneye and a hooded merganser. 
    • Spring is exploding right into summer across Wisconsin. You would never know that just three weeks ago the Northwoods was covered with ice and snow. Memorial Day weekend kicks of the unofficial start to summer and many of the reservable campsite at state parks and forests are booked. The best remaining camping opportunities can be found in the non-reservable campsites in northern state forests. The lower Wisconsin River continues to run high, but there were signs of sandbars beginning to emerge in some areas as water slowly drops.Universe in the Park astonomy program begins this weekend with program at Blue Mound and Kohler-Andrae state parks.Photo credit: UW-Madison Dept. of AstronomyFields and forests have greened up, and regular rains have kept fire danger low to moderate across most of the state with just a few areas still in high fire danger. Through the spring fire season 639 wildfires burned 1,800 acres; 53 structures were destroyed and another 441 were threatened, but saved.Wisconsin's northern zone musky season opens this Saturday and spring fish assessments are showing they won't be disappointed with what they find, with many fish over 40 inches netted and released. .
    • P. S. Seasoning has a Memorial Say sale of 20% off everything plus free shipping on orders over $30.