Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dairyman

morning temps

19 posts in this topic

Windshield on my truck was frozen at 7:30 this morning.

When I duck hunted last thursday it was 27 degrees. We had about 10 feet of skim ice to break through to get to the open water.

Its only a matter of time.

Already 37 here in Shoreview they are saying tonight will be the coldest night we have had this fall.

Bring on the ice!

Had 28 a couple of days ago down here. Its going to maybe get down to around 30 tonight. Won't be long now.

It's 21 here right now. I'd still like to get the boat out a few more times but the end of the boating season is getting near.

Supposed to have a DAYTIME high of 40 here tomorrow, and rainy, so kind of excited ice fishings coming soon, but it will be dreary tomorrow, thats for sure

I can't wait for snow. Snow means consistant cold. I am glad I got the chimney swept.

Ahhh my friends don't get to envious of the snow because although it has snowed all day not even a flake has stuck to the ground nor will it till the ground cools or freezes some .

What I'm looking for is super cold temps without snow . Some areas in our western provinces have had some snowfalls pretty well 3 weeks ago and many are thinking ice will hit them by early to mid November . I don't think I will see that in my area that early this year but my hopes are up for us all to be on the hardstuff soon .

TD

26 here in the TC metro when I woke up this morning! Its definitely coming on fast this year!

Ryan

it was 28 in the Iowa Great Lakes area. The water temp was in the upper 40's today. Its getting closer.

Got 40 here for a high in the Twin $hitties and there was freezing rain/snow coming down earlier. the ground was covered in slush for a few minutes. Definately on its way and the 40 degree temps and cold rain will bring the lake temps down fast! I think we will be on the ice by Thanksgiving this year...

Ryan

i have have been seeing the same thing ryan was because when i driving home from school today there was frozen rain/snow coming down and it only made me want to get on the ice even more now haha