Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishforever7

Humminbird 797 Side Imaging Sonar/GPS PRICE REDUCED!!

5 posts in this topic

Used in my boat 3 weekend and selling because my new boat has the same graph already on it and have no need for 2 of them. Why pay over $1000 new when you can pick this one up for $750 b/o. 218-310-3701

For anyone who hasnt ran a newer Humminbird graph/gps you will be very surprised when you get a chance to play with them. The Birds of old were not all that apealing but these new birds are a very very nice unit. I just put a 957c on my dash and its a incredible machine. I can ony imagine the things the bigger more expensive models can do. Dollar for dollar the birds offer much more than other brands. The Side Imaging is fantastic and the 3D option is very cool. The color is fantastic and the seperation is surprising.

I would second your comments. I have the 797si and love it. I've always had Lowrance and they make great units but I really like the Bird.

I really wish I could pull the trigger on this, but it's not in the cards this year. I need a trolling motor first frown