Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Does anyone else Watch House Wives

29 posts in this topic

I watch it if I’m not working or forget it’s on. I think the old episodes were better. What do think BNS? Working on Icesaws tonight. Bad day. Printer quit so I couldn’t print the warranty & directions and I run out of packing paper. The distributor wants them shipped tomorrow! The ex printed them out and even delivered them. I must be getting older being I’m tired and it’s only 1:31 AM.

i dont like the show as much anymore since they went up 5 years. Just not the same ne more.

it rates i bit higer than shows like dancing with the stars,survivor, and that build ya a new house show.

lame...

X2

I've said it before and I'll say it again, B&S you need to get the outdoor channel.

House Wives, Dancing With the Stars????? Am I in the Twilight Zone??? Whats wrong with you guys??? 10 sports stations and this??? Come on

No, no I don't watch House Wives, House yes, Scrubs yes, Monday Night Football yes, but not House Wives.....

No, no I don't watch House Wives, House yes, Scrubs yes, Monday Night Football yes, but not House Wives.....

Scrubs is one of the funniest shows on TV. Dr Cox makes my day.

Originally Posted By: Meaney
lame...

X2

I've said it before and I'll say it again, B&S you need to get the outdoor channel.

dude, i have it, have to remember, a happy wife is a good life

Allright, I'll give ya that.

But if you come on here asking about Sex and the City, there going to have to be an intervention. grin

Bass N Spear I got your back......started watching it because the wife wanted to now I am hooked. Those women on that show are hot and it dose keep momma happy!

Teri Hatcher was a part of the absolute hottest cat fight ever on film- 2 Days In The Valley- Teri Hatcher vs Charlize Theron. Teris showing her age now, but back during the Lois and Clark, and the 2 Days In the Valley days- she was HOT

they are all showing there age with the exception of eva.

dana delaney looked alot better in tombstone than she does now. that red head is just odd looking.

My goodness, you guys need to get out of the house more often if you think them gals are hot. Try a local Target next spring once the temps hit 70, hubba hubba. Remember, that's Target, not Wal-Mart. laugh

Nothing, but they tend to be a tad thicker there. Hence the "next spring" reference, it's hard to tell what's under all dem layers from Oct-Apr here in MN. smile

As for the college campuses, I must be getting old, those ladies look super young to me these days. It's getting to the point where I can't tell who's older; the co-eds or the 12 yr old prostitots who strut by in the park behind my house. wink

Ba-dum-bum!

This is the entertainment forum? laugh