• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Does anyone else Watch House Wives

bassNspear

I watch it if I’m not working or forget it’s on. I think the old episodes were better. What do think BNS? Working on Icesaws tonight. Bad day. Printer quit so I couldn’t print the warranty & directions and I run out of packing paper. The distributor wants them shipped tomorrow! The ex printed them out and even delivered them. I must be getting older being I’m tired and it’s only 1:31 AM.

Teri Hatcher was a part of the absolute hottest cat fight ever on film- 2 Days In The Valley- Teri Hatcher vs Charlize Theron. Teris showing her age now, but back during the Lois and Clark, and the 2 Days In the Valley days- she was HOT

My goodness, you guys need to get out of the house more often if you think them gals are hot. Try a local Target next spring once the temps hit 70, hubba hubba. Remember, that's Target, not Wal-Mart. laugh

Nothing, but they tend to be a tad thicker there. Hence the "next spring" reference, it's hard to tell what's under all dem layers from Oct-Apr here in MN. smile

As for the college campuses, I must be getting old, those ladies look super young to me these days. It's getting to the point where I can't tell who's older; the co-eds or the 12 yr old prostitots who strut by in the park behind my house. wink

Ba-dum-bum!

This is the entertainment forum? laugh