• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arrived at "Who cares?"

Wadinator

I'm a Viking fan. I grew up watching them at Grandma's house after Sunday dinner and I've been hooked ever since.

However, after the loss today, I'm (almost) surprised at the lack of posts here. Is everyone else like me, and already looking forward to next year with no Chilly (basically conceding that this year we're going no where)?

If we don't make the playoffs this year (and that's how it's looking), I'll be rooting for whichever NFC North team is in there, whether they're wearing green or red.

I felt guilty when 3 weeks ago I said I will not watch another game until Chilly is gone, not anymore. Have not will not watch another game until he is gone.

I shook my head when I got home and saw the news. Sure is nice getting stuff done on a Sunday and not having a not in my stomach

I'm sitting here trying to figure out who is dumber. Ziggy or Chilly. Sounds to me like DQ should start a new promotion. The Ziggy or Chilly blizzard. The Ziggy would be made of Nuts and the Chilly would be plain ice cream.

I'm just glad it's getting close to Deer hunting so I don't have to watch them for a couple weeks. I have been a fan for years, watch them every Sunday. But it's getting old watching them waste all this talent.

At least we don't have to worry about them loosing next week. Of course you never know, Chilly might find a way to do it. Has anyone ever lost on a bye week before? Sounds like the kind of record the Vikings would hold. They always seem to have the worst record for something.

If Cowher wants to coach again pick him up now before he is gone, for that matter any coach that has a good track record.

I sure don't want to go back to this Lou Holtz thing again.

2010 there will be no salary cap on teams anymore and that's going to screw things up big time.

How can Ziggy push for a new stadium when he wont or cant see the writing on the wall saying Child is horrible. Then with this non salary cap in 2010 there will be at least 2 years screwed up there and don't be surprised of a lockout by owners in 2010 or 2011 when they wont pay the salaries he players demand for.

Time is running short for Ziggy, better act now. Or is this a plan to move the team when the contract for the dome is up in 2010.

Special teams lost that game. The touchdown cause the guy was trying to block another guy and not paying attention to the ball. Chris Warcraft fumbling the snap and not just falling on it for the defense to hold. Pretty dismal display and where the heck was the defense today?

The D wasn't as bad as it looked, starting at the 45-50 yard line the whole first half makes things tough and they came up with a big stop down on the goal line after a pick, but it was given back due to a so-so interference call. Special teams win or lose football games between evenly matched teams, we lost.

I do not care what the norm will say, Tavaris wins us that game. He does not throw 4 int's, does not get sacked or fall down from a gust of wind and he gets us a couple needed first downs with his legs. A 7th grade QB does not thrown into 3 of those interceptions. Terrible.

I do not care what the norm will say, Tavaris wins us that game. He does not throw 4 int's, does not get sacked or fall down from a gust of wind and he gets us a couple needed first downs with his legs. A 7th grade QB does not thrown into 3 of those interceptions. Terrible.

That's funny right there. If he was in there would have been 7 ints. No passing touchdowns and woulda lost the game 48-10.

Not joking one bit, the bears secondary was completely destroyed and the pass rush was not as ferocious as other teams have showed us. Also Gussy looked like a cat on a hot tin roof anytime he had to move around. How many badd balls does he have to throw over peoples and at there feet or to blaze orange jersey for people to run him down. His yards came on a pathetic pass D that was in prevent, wow that is impressive.

1 throw he threw from his arse, come on you can't be serious? Sure that is a perfect farve throw but how many times is that completed and how many times is intercepted or at the guys feet. If you want an example look exhibit A 4th and 1 boot leg where you make the completion or you make the yard with your legs, which any normal QB makes.

You got to admit it, that botched punt was hilarious watching the punter try to kick at the ball as is tumbled around on the ground. And don't tell anybody but the Devin Hester threat was over quite a while ago. I could not figure out why the Vikes were pooch punting and squib kicking but I was not complaining since we were starting at midfield everytime. The one time they kicked it to him they stopped him at the 20! Can you believe that as average as the Bears look, they have only lost by a combined total of 8 points in their 3 losses. They could be undefeated right now. Now that is scary stuff! We shall see how they stack up against the pack.

Windy

Windy does make some good points, and that botched punt was acctually pretty funny to watch....

I got a chuckle from it. Then I turned around and realized in my live scoring from my fantasy site that my opponent had the Bears defense. D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!