• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TD pass to Shiancoe

james_walleye

Here we go again. These special teams have to be one of the worst in Vikings history. The returns that lead to good field position for Bears, a blocked punt and a TD off another punt screwed up by the returner. We should be winning by more than 14. What a joke. Now an ez interception at our owm 30. We are giving this game to them.

Down 48 to 31 with one quarter left. If Chilli doesn't air it out in the 4th and give us a chance to win this game he should be fired immediately after the game. His inability to react to the other team's defence or the situation is so frustrating.

Its the first time in a long time that I think the players left this one on the field, not the coach.

Did Chilly turn a corner? I doubt it, but we'll see. I was impressed with the play calling on the opening drive. However, IMO the creativity fizzled after that. It was better than usual, but still not up to par. It's too bad they couldn't have continued to mix things up throughout the game they way they did on the first drive.

Here we go again. These special teams have to be one of the worst in Vikings history. The returns that lead to good field position for Bears, a blocked punt and a TD off another punt screwed up by the returner. We should be winning by more than 14. What a joke. Now an ez interception at our owm 30. We are giving this game to them.

It's a good thing Booker dropped those 2 TD passes, or it would have been much worse! 4 INT's for Gus......ouch smile

Vikings might be as bad as the Badgers football team. Two perennial loses with no championships.

Did you mean perennial losers??? I wouldn't compare professional and college teams. The Badgers have been very competitive over the years winning Big Ten Championships and Major Bowl games. They're down this year for the first time in awhile...now I know how the Gopher fans have felt all those years at the bottom of the Big Ten.

GO PACK!!

Good catch! Yes. I did mean perennial "losers". Badgers have 0 championships just like the Vikings whereas the Gophers have 6. We've even got their old coaching staff. MN vikings are the WI badgers of the NFL. LOL.