• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KFAN and Jeff Dubay

echotrail

Well folks if you had a brother that was a crackhead and slept with your wife... do you think it would put you over the edge?

Jeffs younger brother started this ball rolling downhill. If my brother did that to me, he would still be running.

I can verify a rumor from another friend inside at KFAN that stated to me "They are seriously considering bringing Jeff back after being off the air for one year if he stays clean"

To recap, Jeff's younger brother sleeps with his wife, it causes a divorce... Jeff is distraught and turns to drugs from this same crappy brother... bad move, bad brother! KFAN and P.A. all know the story and it kills them that they had to let there friend go! You listeners of the show have probably heard P.A. say that most people don't know the story behind the scenes or whatever... we'll this is the guts of that story!

Wow, if that right there isn't a soap opera script I don't know what is. All I do know is that PA and JG are unlistenable. Just one no talent feeding another's ego.

Before he left I thought I would never say this.... BRING PUFFY BACK!!!! PA is soooo boring without Puff Puff. He needs someone like Puffy to put his foot in his mouth or say something stupid to keep things interesting. Plus he balances PA out with his Hockey and baseball knowledge (PA's weaker areas) If he can stay out of trouble for a year give him another shot. Now that Common's Preposterous Statment touney is over there is nothing good on the FAN until 3:00.

Justin Gaard..producer for the PA and Dubay show. He now sits in with PA and host the show. As stated above he's almost un-listen-able.

If JG is ALMOST unlistenable, then Dubay IS unlistenable.

KFAN needs to leave him where he's at (aka the unemployment line), put PA on the midnight shift, and start a new show at 9am with some real talent.

Now that Common's Preposterous Statment touney is over there is nothing good on the FAN until 3:00.

I never did hear the last episode of this. Anyone tell me what the "most preposterous statement" was???

Puffy was the best personality they had at the FAN I think. I liked how he wasn't afraid to rip Vikings players, coaches, etc when they deserved it.

Not everyone is perfect, stuff happens. I would love to see him back on the air. I miss that squeaky voice and all the "PUFFY" bits they always did. Bring back the Puffster!

Somebody please pull the plug on Justin's microphone.

Time for P.A. to grow up and dump all the kids lingo, his catch phases never did work.

And, just who the heck is "rube nation?"

If Jeff gets his act together I would love to see him back.

didnt dubay get busted before this happened also? PA sounds like a retard with his great nfl mind and his massaging this and that. I would not care if they took him off for good and put on Dan Patrick. justins voice drives me nuts he is so monotone.

I miss him, I hope he comes back. There is not much sparkle in P.A.'s voice anymore with JG. I am so tired of common I could just puke sick

come on how could some one not like common...... puffy once doubted him but now he is here !!!!!!

At this point I really don;t care who is on I just want to be able to listen. Here in Alex is just to far away from any AM signal. And what really pi$$e$ me off is I always get a message claiming their web casts are unavailable I have to listen to this pod-cast stuff that seems to work fine just nothing "live".

Oh yeah i can always listen to 740 out of Fargo but miss the home state feeling..

Former KFAN-AM radio personality Jeffery Dubay flunked out of his initial court diversion program and will be evaluated for suitability for another program, a judge said in court today.

"You have not successfully completed diversion requirements, so you've been terminated from that process," Ramsey County District Judge Michael DeCourcy said.

He directed Dubay to return to court March 23 if he is not accepted to Substance Abuse Court, another diversion program — but that acceptance is a given to nearly everyone, DeCourcy joked.

"Think they're going to accept him?" he said. "Think the sun comes up in the morning?"

Dubay's attorney of record, Mark D. Kelly, was not at the hearing and said he did not have information from Project Remand about what the judge was referring to.

It was not clear what requirements Dubay failed to fulfill.

Dubay, 41, of Plymouth, was charged with felony fifth-degree possession of cocaine after an Oct. 15 traffic stop in Maplewood.

The original diversion program was to include 100 hours of community service, remaining law-abiding and complying with other conditions set forth by Project Remand. If he had completed that, he would serve no jail time and the charge would be dismissed at the end of one year.

Project Remand offers alternatives to traditional detention.

Dubay co-hosted "PA And Dubay" on KFAN with Paul Allen each weekday from 9 a.m. to noon. He was fired shortly after the charge was filed.