• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KFAN and Jeff Dubay

echotrail

I saw on the news last night and read in today's paper that KFAN'S radio host Jeff Dubay was arrested Wednesday night in Maplewood for felony possession of a controlled substance. He wasn't on the air for Thursdays or Fridays KFAN AM show and was also missing on Friday and Saturday's Gopher hockey broadcasts. It will be interesting to see if he does todays (Sundays) Viking post game show. It's a great sports talk show and I hate to see it get broken up. I think he and Paul Allen are two of the best.

He will (and deserves, IMO) another chance in the cities. He is a pretty knowledgeable hockey man and has something to offer. Nobodys perfect.

Hasn't he already had a few chances?

He might know what he was talking about, but I could never stand his voice. It just irritated me for some reason.

He needs to take care of himself first,Rehab can only work if you want it to.Alot of people go in and think their all fixed after a month,WRONG.I hope he gets his life in order,some folks never do.Im just glad my fishing addiction has no cure

Well folks if you had a brother that was a crackhead and slept with your wife... do you think it would put you over the edge?

Jeffs younger brother started this ball rolling downhill. If my brother did that to me, he would still be running.

I can verify a rumor from another friend inside at KFAN that stated to me "They are seriously considering bringing Jeff back after being off the air for one year if he stays clean"

To recap, Jeff's younger brother sleeps with his wife, it causes a divorce... Jeff is distraught and turns to drugs from this same crappy brother... bad move, bad brother! KFAN and P.A. all know the story and it kills them that they had to let there friend go! You listeners of the show have probably heard P.A. say that most people don't know the story behind the scenes or whatever... we'll this is the guts of that story!