Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
echotrail

KFAN and Jeff Dubay

50 posts in this topic

I saw on the news last night and read in today's paper that KFAN'S radio host Jeff Dubay was arrested Wednesday night in Maplewood for felony possession of a controlled substance. He wasn't on the air for Thursdays or Fridays KFAN AM show and was also missing on Friday and Saturday's Gopher hockey broadcasts. It will be interesting to see if he does todays (Sundays) Viking post game show. It's a great sports talk show and I hate to see it get broken up. I think he and Paul Allen are two of the best.

Yes he was. Not sure if that was the rehab he was in for. As of yesterday, I believe , there have been no charges.

I love KFAN / PA/ Dubay.

We need to let thingssplay out, and keep Jeff in our Prayers and thoughts.

NOw we know why they call him "puffy"

Dang! You beat me to it.

I think he is already paying the price.....divorced,fired,maybe some jail time.............

He will (and deserves, IMO) another chance in the cities. He is a pretty knowledgeable hockey man and has something to offer. Nobodys perfect.

He will (and deserves, IMO) another chance in the cities. He is a pretty knowledgeable hockey man and has something to offer. Nobodys perfect.

Hasn't he already had a few chances?

He might know what he was talking about, but I could never stand his voice. It just irritated me for some reason.

Remember, it's Minnesota, land of double-triple second-third-fourth chances.

He isn't M. Vick or the mom of three who was dropping hammer during the Hawkeye-Gopher game.

He needs to take care of himself first,Rehab can only work if you want it to.Alot of people go in and think their all fixed after a month,WRONG.I hope he gets his life in order,some folks never do.Im just glad my fishing addiction has no cure

I like(d) Puffy...glad to see he's finding some work. Thought that might be darn near impossible in this market. Everyone deserves a second shot and I wish him the best.

i still don't know what to think of him i use to be kind of a fan of his but....... i wish him the best

Well folks if you had a brother that was a crackhead and slept with your wife... do you think it would put you over the edge?

Jeffs younger brother started this ball rolling downhill. If my brother did that to me, he would still be running.

I can verify a rumor from another friend inside at KFAN that stated to me "They are seriously considering bringing Jeff back after being off the air for one year if he stays clean"

To recap, Jeff's younger brother sleeps with his wife, it causes a divorce... Jeff is distraught and turns to drugs from this same crappy brother... bad move, bad brother! KFAN and P.A. all know the story and it kills them that they had to let there friend go! You listeners of the show have probably heard P.A. say that most people don't know the story behind the scenes or whatever... we'll this is the guts of that story!