• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 89

rushing

Pretty boring overall.

Bisping is boring, he didnt press the fight at all. Just backed up and countered. Bispin might have won but Leben is the more entertaining fighter to watch and if it wasnt for the fact the UFC is trying to gain popularity in the UK, I don't think Bisping would be getting these higher profile fights.

Vera vs Jardine was not very exciting either but more so than watching Leben having to chase Bisping around.

Over all....it was free so cant complain about the price!

Leben was definitely much more agressive, but I don't care how much chasing was involved, Leben's face didn't look too "entertaining" to me.

They are both pretty tough for sure, but I do agree it probably has something to do with "marketing" as to who gets to fight who and where.