Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
north red river

Fantasy RB help!

6 posts in this topic

Ok i've been busting my brain....reading projections...etc and I still can decide so I thought i'd get so opnions here.

Should I start Matt Forte at home against our mighty vikings OR Earnest Graham at home against the seahawks? 2 draw backs here are Forte has the vikings run D and Graham is now splitting with Dunn. confused

I'd go with Graham if I were you, mainly because I feel Tampa gets ahead early and runs more in the second half. Seattle's defense hasn't exactly been dominant this year either. He should produce enough along with Dunn to put together a decent day.

I don't think Forte does much against us.

I'd start Forte,,, at home and the Vikes run def hasn't been all that great. Sit him in the next few weeks thou, as I think the grind of a long season will get to him.

G-man from Tampa as he gets the goal line reps and has a weak defense to play against.

Tunrevir~

i picked up Moore, and did he put up some awesome numbers this week. Great pickup for me in my 10 person leage.