• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KFAN's Puffy arrested for Crack

toughguy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a sober drug addict for over 15 years now, and a self subscribed expert in Cocaine use, if you haven't tried or lived the life, the only fact you can state is that you don't know. Other than that, you are simply all stating opinions.

Face it guys, gals, losers, haters, goodie goodies, whatever you want to claim yourselves as, it happens, you likely know many people whom you respect who have done it. So don't be too quick to judge.

those of you who have never tried, or have never had a problem. I commend you. But I assure you if you would meet me on the street, you would never call me a loser. Now that I have told you my dirty little secret, you can, but only because you are vain. Live your life to the best of your ability. Only you can control that.

^^^ not an ignorant comment

Nice post Muc.

Hopefully he can get the help he needs.

Issues or not, I still think KFAN has better options than him during that time slot. You can't argue with success though.

I by no means want this to turn into a congrats muc post, I still live everyday one at a time. Just like all of you.

My main reason to post this is that none of us, even myself who has a problem, knows what he is going through or why, or have any reason to care. The loser comment I guess is what got me fired up enough to post. I have spoke at high schools with guys who make me look like a saint, I would never call them losers without them having done something personal to me to deserve it. That is all.

Hey how long till I get some ice to fish on? (subject changer)!!!!

Great post muc. It takes a big man to admit all that and a bigger man to get out of it.

I will stand by what I said earlier. We don't know what kind of a funk he got into and can't say what all happened. Drugs can be a powerful thing and when you are down you are looking for an escape. A lot wouldn't turn to drugs, but some do. I won't rake anyone over the coals for that. I just hope he can get his life in order.

Maybe it is just me, but it seems to me that following some other posts on another thread, and this subject, that there are fellow FMer's that appear to enjoy beating on a person that is down on their luck.

Please do like Muc33 says, and thank your lucky stars that for some reason, you have not abused chemicals in anyway.

I have had relatives die from alcohol poisoning, so it is not just hard drugs that can cause trouble.

I have also had an alcohilic nephew quit drinking and his family questioned his manhood.

Maybe this post can die now??

They had the Police on the News tonight stating it as Crack...

Dubay also had a Crack Pipe and was pulled over because the owner of the vehicle came up as having a Suspended Driving Liscense...it was his Vehicle and it was His liscense that was Suspended...

He also told Police he was coming back from Paying off a Drug Debt... blush

Yeah he was not a smart man in that situation.....Hide things don't throw them out the window with a cop behind you!! Hopefully this will wake him up and he gets the help he needs to get his life back in order!!

Now he was driving with a suspended liscense and throws his junk out the window, Hello it is time to wake up. I think a little big house time will wake his butt up a little, and is well deserved.

On the other hand this world is 1 big chemical push. We take chemicals and pills all the time. Go to the Doctor when something is wrong and what do they give you. PILLS.

In this case they will give him pills to combat the need for the drug.

G.C.

to each his own I suppose since he had the suspended lic. they might have checked and impounded the car but without reason to believe there are drugs in the car they probably wouldn't search the vehicle to hard....but when you are on the pipe you aren't thinking straight so that is probably why he reacted the way he did........

AMERICA WAKE UP! Puffy gets stoned, puffy drives stoned, thank the lord he did not hit one of your kids with his truck and kill them . I guess it woul be ok if he killed someone elses kid that would be different. A addict is allways a addict. I find it hard to believe the world would not be a better place without drugs ( stealing, murders, assults, It gets old when the criminals keep telling the police hey that is not my stuff man how in the heck did it end up in my vehicle? Puffy did the crime now he needs to do the time no excuses none at all please how many years have we heard him bash atheletes lives on the radio all the while he was geeting a paycheck for doing that. Being that we are entiteld to our own opinions that is mine Can we please have his air chair replaced by one of my close personal freinds Sid Hartmann? We will not have to worry about Sid selling or using dope or will we? oh geez I hope I did not offend any drug supporters!

oh geez I hope I did not offend any drug supporters!

With all due respect, elkriver, I went back through every post, and no one here said they thought this was a good thing. So I saw no support for drugs on this board, only support for him getting help.

DD

Originally Posted By: elkrivermn
oh geez I hope I did not offend any drug supporters!

With all due respect, elkriver, I went back through every post, and no one here said they thought this was a good thing. So I saw no support for drugs on this board, only support for him getting help.

DD

Well said. Also I would rather ride in a car with a stoned puffy than Sid Hartman. Just kidding. Joke Joke Joke