• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

can anybody help me out.i have a high school buddy that moved to ohoi a couple of years ago and ha been hounding me to come and see him.what i can find on line is that you need a non-residnet liscene ($125) then a deer tag ($24).that seems pretty cheap.he has a guy that he works with that doesnt deer hunt that say we could hunt his mom and dads land that nobody hunts on. like 400 acres it is mostly wate land no tillable it is in licking county.is this a good area? i will have to find out more details but any halp would be great

I lived in OH for a couple years. The entire state is crawling with deer, and big bucks too. You can hunt with a crossbow, and you can even bait. Not much of a sport, but you could have him "prepare the grounds" for you out there.

Go out and have a good time.