Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jbell1981

Fantasy WR help

3 posts in this topic

I have:

Brandon Marshall @ NE

Devin Hester vs MN (questionable with toe injury)

Torry Holt vs Dal

Muhsin Muhammad vs NO

Hines Ward @ Cin

I can start 3 with Marshall being an obvious start.

The other 2 I am conflicted with. I am leaning towards Muhammad and Ward. Muhammad has a tougher match-up. Ward has a good match-up but is so spotty depending on how Ben is playing. Hester, as long as his injury isn't serious could light up the Viking secondary and Holt is bound to break out one of these weeks.

Any thoughts?

i fit were me Marshall-Muhammad-Ward.......might think about Holt with Cowboys secondary problem but Muhammad has been putting up decent numbers with Smith back....

I agree with ozzie, Marshal and Ward for sure, But I might be leaning toward Holt. Usually teams have been putting up some good numbers against Dallas and their secondary is getting thinner.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• IKR! My big decision was if I was going to spend one more day ice Fishing or not?
    • Hey how bout those WILD! Wild beat rival Blackhawks, take over Central Division lead
    • Today is clean house day here. $#@! 
    • Well, if I woulda spent some time in the bichfest forum last night I would've been reminded to make other plans than going to work today. So there coulda been some value there.   Got payroll approved and saw I was on holiday today so I left.    Still not used to having this day off.
    • Packers in the NFC Championship game, Lions in the playoffs, Viking eliminated early. At least you were right about the Bears. 
    • Just a reminder that today (Monday Jan. 16th) is Monday. It is best observed in an individual manner with each of us according it the solemnity we believe it deserves. And keep in mind that Tuesday is coming up.  And then Wednesday. And after that it is Thursday.   Don't look for a point to this post because there isn't one. 
    • 1.16.17 Sunset Lodge Fishing Report   Hello once again from the Northwest Angle!   We're back with another fishing report this week. It was another cold week out on the ice with temperatures below zero for most of the week. We should be out of the cold stretch for a while now and the weather for the next couple weeks is looking really good!   On the Minnesota side, we have our houses on Rabbit Ears, Four Blocks and Little Oak. All have been producing fish. Out at Little Oak, we are fishing in 24-28 feet of water off of structure and out in the mud. At Four Blocks, we are fishing in 22-27 feet of water and have found some very nice slot fish coming up the holes. At Rabbit Ears, we are still in 21-26 and it is still producing buckets of fish consistently. Best colors have been pink and gold tipped with a minnow.   On the Canadian side, the crappie and walleye bite has been very good. Limits of nice crappies have been coming back every day with some being in that 15-16" range. We are fishing in 27-33 feet for those, with small tungsten jigs tipped with a minnow or plastic. Walleyes have been very consistent in 25-30 feet of water on the Canadian side, also. Same jig colors as the US side, gold and pink tipped with a minnow.   Until next week everyone, stay warm and tight lines! Forrest Huset
    • I was just wondering if you had a point, that's all. I guess the answer is no.     
    • Yep.....he could always join the stooges.
  • Our Sponsors