• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My Challenge to You

This may not be my technically best photograph, but I get the warm fuzzies whenever I come accross this one of my neice taken when she was about a year and a half old. She's now ten.

SAVE0285.jpg

She was so curious and only tried to eat one.

Catmendo. I was wondering what the specs were for the picture you posted above, Fire & Water. I am having difficulty taking sunset shots, I keep getting a white dot in the picture, please understand my skill is average. Thanks, tips on how to take that type of shot would be helpful. It is a fabulous photograph.

So many great shots in this thread. In trying to decide what I should put here, my biggest problem is that I have a different "favorite" every week. Guess I'll have to put this one up from earlier this summer:

Disappointment-Early-Morn.jpg

Sunrise on Disappointment Lake

Not only Ron but also running the Due North Outdoors webpage and his own stuff too. He is certainly a busy guy. I think the little water drop off the tail adds a lot to the image, even though it is a tiny detail. It is certainly a spot on shot though, reason it is one of my favs.

Although I really enjoy the outdoor nature photography more than anything, I think this may be the best photo I've ever taken.

It was chosen to be in a calander for the adoption agency that one of these cats came from.

DSC00411-1.jpg

This is Penny Lane and Abby Road.