Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrpike1973

prices on equipment

6 posts in this topic

hi is it just me or did every thing go up this year new fish houses are about 30 bucks more and electronics went way up is it just me or have a been out of the price loop a while

Not sure about the prices, if it is true, I am really glad to be pretty much set for my main ice fishing gear wink

After blowing my wad on getting into Muskie fighing/gear, not a whole lot left over eek

With the price of gas and the economy right now, expect everything to go up. I just dropped $32 on four dozen redtails for cripes sake!!

I work at a sporting goods store and prices on ice jigs have all gone up anywhere $.20 to close to a dollar, for one pack.

My days of window shopping have now become an expense all on it's own...Now I have to say, it's not worth it to go window shopping. If I need/want it, buy it.

Lots of hard goods prices have gone up this year, due to raw materials prices ..... wire, copper, lead, batteries, etc. are all much more expensive ..... plus the higher fuel and transportation costs. Lots of those components are in a lot of the stuff we use for ice fishing.