• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kinda cool observation!

wanger29

Went to a spot last night which had been paying out all week and had no luck at all. Caught just a few crappies & rockies, (was paying out well with walleyes since though). Happen to look down and saw a monster fish several times that I'd just passed off as a carp. Went to same spot tonight and after standing & casting for close to 5 minutes happen to look to my left about 5 feet and saw, cozy to shore, at least a 40" gator. I don't know what I was thinking, I instantly tried to get it to bite on my twister & jig. I think with my arm dangling in the process gave it the final spook. She finally took off. It was there for at least 1 minute after I'd seen it. After some time I got to thinking that that was probably a good reason the eyes stopped biting??? Caught 3 eyes afterwards tonight. (This was all after sunset by the way).