• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Bow

reflex

Hi Everyone, looking for some advice on a new bow. I've been shooting a lot of different bows and am looking for feedback on the Reflex Growler. This one seems to shoot well and at a price that is affordable for me. any insight on this bow would be appreciated.

Nice line of bows. If it fits you well and you're happy with it, I'd say go for it. One thing to think about is that Hoyt is getting rid of it's Reflex line and it may become more difficult in getting replacement parts, modules, etc down the road.

I shot the black ice last year thought it was a nice bow but decided to hold off another year and buy a new one this year. My budy ended up getting the black ice and he loves it. Thats the only diamond i've had any experience with though.

I looked at the the Rock, very nice bow, same price range. I didn't think it was quite as smooth as the Growler, that wasthe only thing I could tell a difference in. If you get a chance to shoot both let me know your thoughts as well. Both Bows sent arrows out fast.

Does bowtech make diamond?

Yes bowtech does make diamond

I had a diamond triumph and I LOVED it. This fall I will probably be getting a 07 or 08 black ice this fall when people are clearing them out to get the 09's. All that I've heard about the diamond line is very good. The black ice that I tried I could Draw a 70( there are only about 2 to 3 bows that I can draw at 70). I sold my triumph to a friend for two reasons, the first is that I just bought a Hoyt Pro-elite, second he cracked the fork on his bow where the cam attaches. If I hadn't needed the money and he hadn't broken his bow i probably would have kept my diamond.