Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishnhuntnboy

Shot my first duck!!!

4 posts in this topic

I just got home today from college in Ely for MEA weekend and my dad and I went out to the rum river for a little bit to see if we could see anything. Being this is only my second year of duck hunting and I am trying to get my dad back into hunting and duck hunting, It took us awhile to see some ducks because it was such a nice day and we really didn't know where to go. Towards the end of the day about 5:30 I saw a duck come by and took one shot and droped it. It was a hen woody and I was the happiest guy on earth when I saw her drop. Hope tomorrow will be a more productive day!

Ha!!! that is one more duck than I have shot. laugh

Well done, if it is like everything else, it only get's easier from here.

welcome to one of the most expensive hobbies you can have! Well, I guess it isn't quite as bad as snowmobiling, but u get the idea.

Congratulations on two levels; Now you know why people waterfowl hunt and you got your Dad out w/you. Every duck my Dad and I shoot feels like the first one. That's why we have gone for 35 straight years now. Awesome.