• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glow Red Chubby Darter #3?????

tip_upclyma

So last year at the Ice Show in St. Paul I bought a few Chubby Darter #3s.......And they POUNDED walleyes for me. I had the best luck with a glow red one....and now I can't seem to find a glow red one anywhere! Not even on Salmo's HSOforum. Anyone know where I can get my hands on some of these???? Thanks!

We have several of them at Thorne Bros... it's a custom color that's only available to certain stores that deal with certain distributors.

Give us a ring at Thorne Bros and we'll order a few up for you... 763-572-3782.

Or else stop in at the store, we have them on the shelf smile

750 University Ave

Fridley, MN 55432

www.thornebros.com

You had better luck than I on the glow red! Didn't get a single bite on it!! But the blue dace.... now thats a different story!

Ya like my Limited Edition GM Luminescent Blue Dace Eh? That was a custom I designed especially for Gander Mountain last year. Gander Mountain will have it again this season.

It is a lethal Salmo Chubby Darter color pattern from the tiny #3, #4, or the #5. I caught several giant eyes on the #5 LBD last season, 2 over 13, 1 over 14 in fact.

I like the new Red Rock Rainbow Dace pattern, a well done pattern too by the way guys. I'll have to be sure to order some direct from them and stock up.

The Rainbow Dace pattern is a new one this year.I have not tried it yet but did get mine from Red Rock yesterday and they sure look like they will work great.Ed I have got some of the Blue Dace pattern but I got them for Laker fishing but I will have to give them a try for the walleyes.