• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD5

Meaney

Originally Posted By: LwnmwnMan2

Anyways, are you all on PS3? or XBox?

Also, do you guys wear headsets so you can trash talk to each other too? Or just playing?

There is a mix of both here as far as 360/PS3. I'm on the 360 as well as several others here.

I almost always wear my headset and chat with the fellas. I try not to trash talk though because I can rarely back it up.

But the guys with the PS3, they can't play against the guys with the XBox, right?

As you can tell, I'm a little out of the loop.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dtro, ur an xbox guy right? we should play some FM game sometime. I dont think it's quite as good as COD4, but some of the new things they did were cool. I probably wont go prestige, as i dont really care about the new classes and i went prestige 4 times in the last one. Look me up if you want. The name is:

WhistleBritchez

if anyone wants to throw their gamertag on here I'll add you as it's nice to play with Minnesotans, and against others.

Yep, they could’ve done a much better job on weapon balance, however if you play Hardcore, it’s a much different feel/game as you can take people out with a single shot from rifle/bolt action. Matter of fact, that is a good way to complete your Challenges for those guns wink

I can easily double or triple my kills using any SMG vs any of the rifles.

Dtro,

Was playing on the ps3 last night in normal mode and a guy with a mosin nagant was spanking me.....single shot kills. I was impressed. I hope that means they bumped up the power level on the bolt actions after the beta.

Hmmm, he must be a lot better aim than me grin

I wonder if he had stopping power and deep impact both equipped. Was he using a sniper scope with it?

Open sights, I’ve had a very hard time dropping people with one shot on Core mode.

It would be fun to do some testing to see how the perks effect the one shot kill on Core mode. If someone else has Juggernaut equipped, is it possible? Do you need stopping power, or deep impact or both.

The BAR isn't a bad gun even with open sights. I've been using that lately for the more open maps and doing OK. No 1000pt bonus for 150 kills with it though.

That Type 99 is rediculous with it's top mounted clip, but I've been struggling along just to get the points out of it to level up faster.

I guess I haven't even played Hardcore yet. Might have to try that out one of these days.

So anyone play Zombie mode yet?

It's a hidden gem that will make this game last a lot longer then previously thought.

It's basically a mode that you unlock after beating the campaign. You are stuck in an old house with Nazi Zombies trying to get in and they come wave after wave. Each wave is a little more difficult then the previous one.

Fun Stuff!!

i agree, there are some guys that dominate with the single shot bolt action kills. does deep impact actually help damage though or just wall penetration? i do think one of the worst parts of this is that the machine guns only have the 100 pt. challenge for 25 kills, not all the way to 150. i dont care about unlocking attachments, just that right now my best 2 guns are the BAR and dp28, but i hate using them cuz im not getting anything anymore.