• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD5

Meaney

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright I bought a code for $5 off Craigs list and played last night.

Tough game. # of available players is much lower than a 'regular' release game. I kept getting thrown into Maps with people ranked from 12-42. and I was a lowly "1", getting slaughtered.

Finally made it up to 4. ugh. At least I can create my own profiles now. ALOT tougher to aim than COD4.

yeah, but getting thrown into the fire like that is a good way to learn.

I started at the bottom and now can finish near the top every match (Free for all).

I'm up to like 26 or something like that.

I heard a few rumblings about opening it up even more this weekend and maybe even a new map.

Couple of things I've learned.

The bolt action rifles are worthless with these maps, and there are some minor glitches.

One thing I just can't get enough of though is hiding out and sniping guys and then having them cry about the campers and then switch it up and randomly drop bouncing betty's all over the place.

Also Hardcore is a lot more fun and strategic.

Man I was getting team killed like crazy this weekend. And they weren't accidents.....lousy punks. I do like that after 3 team kills you are booted.....makes for some actual repercushions.

I had a guy running his mouth the other night after I accidentally killed him when he walked into my line of fire as I was shooting at the enemy, this one-who-thinks-I-am-silly starts to carry on about it so naturally I took him out for a second time. Ofcourse he starts to run his mouth even more after that and him and his lame buddies started talking about the 3 TK boot scenario and kept carrying on trying to instigate me into a 3rd TK, now being the smart mouth that I am and knowing what I know I went for that wonderful 3rd TK, boy were they ticked when they found out that the HOST cannot be kicked for TK's.

Normally this is not my persona when playing online as I hope most of you have noticed, I just found this situation amusing when they kept on the other night. I quit for the night after that round but you should have heard the voice messages that they sent me, needless to say they got a little inappropriate so I gave the info to XBOX Live support and I know there are atleast 3 people that had their Live accounts suspended. grin Explain that one to your parents smart guy.

Well now I have to get back to gaming like an adult. lol smirk

Fishy, was that when you and I were playing? I accidently shot one and then the rest of the game was the 2 punks running their mouth and shooting us......you think they actually suspended them? I've heard it takes a bunch of complaints, not just 1.

Fishy, was that when you and I were playing? I accidently shot one and then the rest of the game was the 2 punks running their mouth and shooting us......you think they actually suspended them? I've heard it takes a bunch of complaints, not just 1.

The reason for the ban is the vulgar voice comments that were sent to me via private message, I saved the info for LIVE to review, it was great undisputable proof. Gotta love the smart people that don't think about the technology surrounding the live experience.

Well, I got it off of XBM. I do like what I see. They took a lot of input off of COD4.

Things I liked were having more then 5 custom weapon slots and the different colors for the people on your team (green) and people in your party (blue) that’s cool.

The dogs are cool but annoying and the artillery lasts too long.

The MP40 is WAY over powered.

I’m sure this stuff will get evened out for the full version.

All in all I liked it. I went from 0 to 23 in 4 hours

Wow, that is some fast leveling.........granted I never get to play 4 hours straight....since i start at 9-10 that would be a long night and by the end I'm so sleepy I keep dying.... smile

no kidding on the sleeping thing.

That MP40 is tough to beat. I've tried experimenting with all kinds of combinations of weapons/double tap/sleight of hand/scopes and I keep coming back to MP40 with the aperature scope/sticky grenade/bazooka/double tap.

I wouldn't mind getting a sniper scope for the Garande, but I'm not patient enough to get 150 kills with it at around 5-7 kills per round. That gun is poor with the iron sights IMO.

Might try to pick up GOW2, not sure yet.