• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD5

Meaney

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep every single map is useable online. Only thing is when you play online you have to play a special map pack setting with only the 3 new ones available. It cost 800 points(about 10 bucks). I really like the fact there IS so much going on, on the new zombie level. Makes things a little faster. Plus with the buyable perks, it really helps you get along. Watch out on the zombie level when using the ? box. I believe that if one person uses it too much a teddy bear is then produced, disabling the use of the box.

Yeah I was a little overwhelmed the first time I played the new zombies but once you play it and get a some strategies its much more fun. The old map wasnt as tactical just put firepower at a doorway... I made it to lvl 20 I just wish the leaderboard worked so I could see how well thats holding up against other scores.

Me and one other guy got to 14 on split screen. Sure is hard unless you get either the Browning, MG42, or Raygun. Im still trying to figure out what the pattern is to getting that darn teddy bear in the ? box in the electrical room.