Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jari Razskazoff

What is this?????

31 posts in this topic

Have you seen Alien vs. Predator?

This is actually what you get when the Alien and the Predator hook up after a night of drinking.

wow, that is the same look I get when I say I'm going fishing again.

It looks like it's complainin' at the fisherman for catching it.

Club on the head with a flashlight and back into the abyss.

Looks like a mud puppy that got on steroids.

Sh!* They found my ex-mother-in-law grin

Or is it Al Sharpton with gills?

Jar Jar

I am pretty sure its not photoshoped. I have seen pics of this thing before. I want to say its an Atlantic ocean fish of some sort but I can't recall exactly.

But I know I have seen other pics of it.

yeah - thats a large lumpfish....the smaller ones dont look nearly as alien-like.

Apparently they are well regarded for their "cavier" I dont know if I would eat eggs from that thing...might wake up the next morning with an alien trying to pop out of your chest.

You've heard the mob saying "Swim with the fishes"? Maybe that's what comes if it.. Sheesh that thing is ungly.

That is one UGLY critter. Not sure I would have brought it into my boat.

It looks like something I woke up with the morning after. I chewed my arm off at the shoulder.

There are times that we may complain about the cold weather here in Minnesota. But it's times like these when you are very thankful to be living in a state that does NOT have these lurking below the surface.

When they are little they are Lumpfish....when they are as big as that one, they are Blimpfish!

Looks like the mother of all Eelpouts! You think that ugly sucker might be able to talk? I bet it's mom thought it was the cutest baby on the reef! eek