• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Only high school football bowl game in Minnesota is tomorrow!!!

Burnham

PUMPKIN BOWL tomorrow!! ANOKA vs Park Center

This bowl game has a ton of history, like i said its the only high school bowl game in the state, dates back to 1948. back in the day it was the closest thing to a state championship. Every year that we win it we have it on the float in the parade and older people(50,60,70+) that have won it in the past will ask to stop the float so they can touch it one last time. In short the trophy means a lot to ANOKA

I play for ANOKA...mostly a JV player but got into a few varsity snaps last week. First varsity play i injured a reciever while delivering a nice hit to break up a pass! it was awesome..he got up after about 3 minutes so he was ok.

Lost this game last year to Coon rapids. this year we play a weaker team in Park Center, i should probably get in some again and i will be playing in this game with a lot of pride(im #36, there are 2 #36 as we have over 100 guys haha im a free safety and the other is a corner)...

7:00 Goodrich field Wed October 15

show up if ya can

I played at Coon Rapids back in the stone age. For some reason we always played Anoka at home, at least for the 2 years I played varsity. I always thought it waould have been fun to play in the pumkin bowl. One year we played you guys twice, once in the regular season and again in the playoffs. 3 and 0 against you guys in those days. laugh

Congrats on the win! I hope you got your jersey dirty.

good luck in the playoffs bass master. well we won 44-13, played horrible the first half but got on a roll in the 2nd. well if we beat cambridge (which we should) and coon rapids beats st francis (which they should) we will be playing them in the 2nd round at coon rapids(6-2), we're 5-3 but beat coon rapids earlier in the year at coon rapids so it should be a good game.