Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blue_healer_guy

Spiders,Spiders,spiders

4 posts in this topic

Anyone know of a good remedy to rid these nasty creatures from my garage. It's a man garage, ya know, tv, pizza maker, couches, pictures. Could call the ex guy, but anybody had luck on their own?

Use ortho home defense. It comes in a spray jug at wally or fleet farm. Works great for me.

An old shoe works pretty good. One whack and their usually taken care of.

Actually I decided not to spray anything becuase the spiders keep all the other more annoying insects in check. If I run across a spider I don't like or is in a bad spot I do give him an up close look at the old shoe mentioned above.

I've got a pretty impressive kill total going so far this year. I'd certainly be considered an ACE with my confirmed kill total if anyone besides me was counting.

I just bought some Hedge Balls at Lunds. They were $1 each and are supposed to be good for 6 months to a year. The directions say to let them sit out on some foil and the scent must repell spiders. I'll try them out and let you know next year grin

You could probably google them and learn more than you need to about them....