Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

More pictures

2 posts in this topic

Walleye caught in an abandoned mine pit. Picture was taken with my cell phone. Hit a husky jerk and turned out to be the biggest walleye I caught this year.

Wind turbine behind farm house on a foggy Nebraska morning.

Small buck making an escape.

All comments welcome

Nice walleye! Great image from a phone. The deer view is pretty common for me. grin

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• The back is back to normal, time to paddle past some city lake beaches today. Mostly to see if any fish are hanging on the edges, but ya never know who might be taking advantage of the last sunny days of fall. Fish on!  
    • Peanut butter vandal mistakes gathering for Trump rally Published October 21, 2016 Associated Press   Disorderly conduct charges are pending against a woman who authorities say smeared peanut butter on 30 vehicles outside a gathering in central Wisconsin that she mistakenly thought was a Donald Trump rally. WSAW-TV reports that investigators say the Monday night conservation group gathering in Amherst had nothing to do with politics. Authorities say the 23-year-old woman was drunk when she entered the meeting and began yelling about how she hates Trump. She departed when asked to leave, but authorities say she then used peanut butter to write offensive symbols and profanity on vehicles outside. She is free on bond. Amherst is 115 miles north of Madison.   Whaa ???    
    • A new contender for the most random question ever asked on this forum.    I'd assume you'd be fine as long as you are doing a leisurely drive in type camping trip and assuming you avoid spending excessive amounts of time at the local trampoline park.  However, I'm no doctor so perhaps ask one of the professionals who is providing your care.
    • Usually just one pair of socks, weight depends on the temp and what I will be doing.  Ice fishing, its one pair of heavy weight socks.  If i'm active its just a pair of medium weight socks.  It took me a little while to get used to them but now that I am I don't mind walking in them at all.  I've also never had wet feet in them.  I believe mine are the Arctic Pro's.
    • It sounds like you've got a lot of things in place to possibly make this work.  In the end you won't know until you try.  However, I'd still suggest you start small and just see how things go.  Your biggest asset is that you don't NEED this business.  You've already got a successful business and can afford to take it slow with this.  Start with selling a couple frames then maybe a shell or 10.  If  you find the right customer who is willing to be a guinea pig for a full build down the road then give it a shot when you feel ready.  See how things go with that and see where improvements need to be made in design/process and go from there.  You may find out that its a viable business that you want to invest more time and money into or you may find that you prefer to keep it small and only do a few quality houses a year.  After all you do have your main business still to run so you don't want this side business to take away time and resources from that.  On a related note if you do start the fish house business keep things separate financially so that if it doesn't work you aren't hurting your primary business at the same time.
    • While your here on this form you may want to look for some fishing help ideas for when you go camping?  I would suggest checking out this thread:Outdoor Discussion, Clean-ups, and Agendas. You can get a lot of good Trolling ideas on there since there are so many experienced Trolls that frequent it.
    • Enjoy the trip, and send lots of pics!
  • Our Sponsors