• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Knoxville National Late Models

Just got a chance to sit and watch the race today, anybody else watch this awesome race? The finish was one of the best I have seen for a long time!! Way to go Tim McCreadie, he did an awesome job of fighting for the win. And how about ol' "Smoke" Stewart... he hit everyone but the hot dog vendor during the second half of the race! Gimmie a break!!! Too bad Kenny Schrader didn't have a little better race as well but at least he was in there! Not as fun as watching the sprinters at Knoxville but one heck of a race none the less, gave me my dirt fix for a couple days! grin

I agree B.G. the Lates are a blast to watch. I was in Grand Forks this year for the John Sietz memorial race and a few of the WoO drivers that were down in points came up there for the $9200 pay day. Got to see Justin Fegers put on a clinic!! What a race. I'm a sprint car guy at heart, I have been a mechanic and driver since 91' on some car or another and currently I wrench for a 410 Outlaw team in G.F. just about every weekend. I wasn't ready for the season to be over quite yet so the re-air of the Knoxville race today was awesome to watch!!