• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jared Allen?

Jigger Here

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hear ya croix...i had a dislocated shoulder and couldn't lift my arm for weeks....imagine getting grabbed by it a week later and getting thrown to the ground and tackling people for a few hours with that injury lol.

the hit was questionable but legal..but if someone did it to a quarterback it would of been the biggest deal ever.

i say let them play..take a hit then duke it out and go back to the sidelines...no penalty or fine lol.

kid was a rookie tryin to put a hit on jared...just glad jared wasn't hurt bad.

hear ya croix...i had a dislocated shoulder and couldn't lift my arm for weeks....imagine getting grabbed by it a week later and getting thrown to the ground and tackling people for a few hours with that injury lol.

Makes you wonder what types of "pain killers" he must be taking?

Lots of reporters that aren't reading their media guides right.

I've got an old program that shows:

Vikings sack records (season)

21 Chris Doleman, 1989

18 Alan Page, 1976

18 Keith Millard, 1989

Allen isn't close with 12.5.

If they meant for a first year Viking they should specifically say that. Bad word choices or outright forgetfulness for reading comprehension I guess.

Sorry I did not jump into this thread sooner but What the heck is up with that "do" on Allen? He is a great player and helped do the Bears in last week, but really, somebody should give that dude a coupon for Great Clips or something! It looked like a cross between a mullet and a kemo radiation patient. Wow!

Windy

My best friend (who is a year older than me) and I went to training camp once in Mankato, and we both tried to get Millards autograph. He handed my buddy his card back unsigned and told him he "only signed for little kids and good looking women" then signed my card. He seemed like a real, well, I can't swear on here, but you get the point.

On the other hand, John Randle I found to be one of the absolute nicest guys I ever ran into there.

Originally Posted By: zamboni
Millard was great at tipping a few back, then driving his car through the Hardees in Mankato.

Don't forget the quote he allegedly told the officers 'my arms are stronger than your cuffs' LOL.

"my arms are stronger than your guns"

hear ya croix...i had a dislocated shoulder and couldn't lift my arm for weeks....imagine getting grabbed by it a week later and getting thrown to the ground and tackling people for a few hours with that injury lol.

Makes you wonder what types of "pain killers" he must be taking?

Thats what I've been saying for awhile. Heck of a lot better painkillers than you or I could get and world class physical therapy as well I bet.

I went through the 3rd degree shoulder separation thing in high school and that was about the most painful thats happened to my body. I seriously couldn't tie my own shoes for a week, arm in a sling during that time as well. I have no idea how he could play immediately following the injury. I'm sure its healed up quite a bit by now but still...

Is there any youtube or anything that shows the hit he took that got the other guy ejected? Thanks

it didnt get cherilus ejected, what happened was Nap Harris got mad at the cheap shot exchanged words with a player on the next play and got the other player to throw a punch.

Sorry I did not jump into this thread sooner but What the heck is up with that "do" on Allen? He is a great player and helped do the Bears in last week, but really, somebody should give that dude a coupon for Great Clips or something! It looked like a cross between a mullet and a kemo radiation patient. Wow!

Windy

a bit before half way he explains the mullet lifestyle

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1...Vikings_Podcast