• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Viking Consultants coming in

A R Johnson

Did anyone else hear this? I just heard a little bit of the news before I got to work. What I got out of it that Ziggy was bringing them in apparently to see why things aren't flowing good with the coaching(play calling). If this is the case I wonder what is going to happen. Just wondering if anyone could clear this up and maybe heard more about it.

Ha! I heard a caller asking about it this morning on Morris' show and Morris said there was no way they would do that. He said it would completely undermine Chilly and would look bad to the players. I'd have to say it's a vote of no confidence from upper management.

Why-so you could take a nap? Mr. Noodle is about as exciting to listen to as watching paint dry. Kinda like the offense on this horribly underachieving, overrated coaches team. I blame Noodle on this one-not the players. All they can do is go out and try to execute the same predictable stupid plays called by the one-who-thinks-I-am-silly. Not their fault, really IMO.