• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Y'all...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure whats worse, our heat or your cold . Lets see FL = heat stroke sick....MN = frostbite/loss of toes cry....FL = extremely high light bill in the summer, MN = extremely high fuel bill in winter...HMMM

FL = warnings for senior and asma people NOT to leave house in the summer...MN = never to cold for icefishing in a balmy 60 degree or so fishhouse... I would rather be there!

If/when I move back up there I will need Arctic Armor for the fall and spring and just not go out in the winter.

thought we might have to schedule that winnie gtg a bit sooner being lisa volunteered to wear that fur lined, pink camo bikini. smirkcrazygrinwinkwhistle but being she canceled cry iguess we can wait till we can drive out. so being lisa canceled im thinkin glennda is canceling to. cool