• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Y'all...

We did go to FLA last week. Hot and muggy sick I hope it was the last time down there. We didn't make it to Deltona though, real busy. My grand-daugher had a gymnastics meet in Tampa, and that was a 2 hr drive.

We went down for the youngest 1st B-day. crazysmilelaugh

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yepper 100% Muskies for me... if its for other species... my brother has it all so no worries... I'll just smooch something off him... or wait til after Dec 1st then its ice fishing... crappies n walleyes works good for me... and I dont usually really catch them anyways LOL

We did go to FLA last week. Hot and muggy sick I hope it was the last time down there. We didn't make it to Deltona though, real busy. My grand-daugher had a gymnastics meet in Tampa, and that was a 2 hr drive.

We went down for the youngest 1st B-day. crazysmilelaugh

HOT AND MUGGY??? Are you kidding? Its been nice and cool here grinlaugh around 85 degrees

I was wondering when you were going to say something. Sounds like Dee Dee will need to be re-trained if she comes back up

here.

G.C.

You are RIGHT, I would guess the first 2 years up there I will freeze my behind off! July '07 I froze at night when the first night was 44 degrees! Coming out of 90+ degrees. I was just checking out the real estate up there and the live cam of Duluth. Talk about getting home sick.

when its that cold here I dont go outside. eek(1-2 days per year on a freekish winter) I think I'll have maybe just a little trouble living up there again. blush But I am willing to try... laugh

I hope they keep that webcam going so I can watch it snow smile

We had 27 degrees and a very hard frost on everything but the smell in the air was great with the leaves on the ground and a fire going at someones house. It is really too bad that winter will be here soon cause fall is the greatest time of the year.

Oh yea and with the colors being so great and colorfull, you should be. WOW what colors the past 2 weeks. It was 36 this AM with spotty frost on the ground and windshield, by the airport.

G.C.

Wow 36...that is balmy, I had 24 this am when I took the dog for our walk. Rather crisp fall morning wink

There's nothing crispy about your FLA temps DeeDee! grin

I sure wish the leaves would stay on the trees a couple weeks longer. It was one heckuva beautiful fall up here.

we have 1 or 2 days where its "crispy" otherwise they are pretty soggy sick I agree with the fall colors I have been watching the pictures in the photo forum.