• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Y'all...

Dont miss me too much... I'll be gone til tomorrow night or wednesday morning...

Heading up to Mille Lacs for some muskie fishing, guided by Steve Jonesi... its the time for big piggy monsters!!!

The weather conditions are perfect... and its FULL MOON, baby... good luck to whoever decides to fish tomorrow!!! Bring home some pictures!!!

Im very pumped about this... It'll be a "Last Man Standing" fishing marathon... and I sure wont be the one to say "I quit"...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing what you can get when you brownnose big time to someone eh? grin

So how was the muskie fishing? I thought I would be chasing walleyes but as usual life gets in the way. Tuesday I noticed my barely 2 1/2 year GE fridge wasn't working right, had to call a repairman (not under warranty). The defroster module had burned out, one of those parts made in Mexico and cost me $160 to repair. That's a lot of minnows I could have bought.

barb... So you're saying I lucked out??? You get to stay home and worry about the fridge and I get to have an all-day trip to Mille Lacs??? grin

Actually... Mille Lacs was so tough yesterday... We hit several spots, and pounded them HARD... HARD as in HARD... Magnum Bulldawgs, 11" Curly Sues, Magnum SuperD's, Magnum Heli-Dawgs, Super Cowgirls, Cowgirls alllll day... and no taker...

We called it quits after hitting this "last hope" spot Steve had... that was about 9ish pm... then we all gathered at that restaurant at Mac's Twins Bay Resort for some burgers...

Right now, my arm's so sore its ready to fall off... my back hurts... and my stuff's drying off... but Im content & happy... it was nice and quiet up there... stress reliever... just wasnt my day for the Muskie Gods to smile upon... but thats allright... sooner or later... and looking forward to the next Full Moon trip on Mille Lacs with Steve Jonesi in 2009...

rebel, you expect us to feel sorry for someone thats fishin and the rest of us workin. confusedsmilewink sorry wont happen! laugh but you know what they say about a bad day fishin. by the way just givin ya a bad time.

rebel, you expect us to feel sorry for someone thats fishin and the rest of us workin. confusedsmilewink sorry wont happen! laugh but you know what they say about a bad day fishin. by the way just givin ya a bad time.

grin NOT AT ALL!!! No sympathy needed... just rubbing y'all nose in it... grin

No worries at all... its all good!

Nope NO FISH!!! I really needed a new pic of myself holding a muskie... guess Mille Lacs didnt want me to show off a monster... at least the body parts that was so sore when I got home is slowly fading away... maybe will hit Tonka or other metro lakes this week or next with friends... Hopefully my luck will change by then... I got a feeling that 2008 still has a surprise waiting for me...

What a day for me!!! I went over to lake X with my friend, I caught 5 bass over 16", the biggest being 19 1/2", and one walleye 24". My friend fished with the same jig, same area, same depth and caught 2 small bass. I had something very large break my line. Great fishing, great company, great fun!!!

dude lake tom, your back. i almost missed ya! winkgrin thuoght you went to see deedee. i looked up lake x also same results. smilewink barb, congrats on the fishin trip. i almost hate to say it but i think i am done fishin till good ice. need to hunt and to many prjects yet to get done prior to freeze up.