• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

To the Top!

Turkeynate1

if it were up to me, ice fishing would be at the top all year!! I don't open water fish, other than with the kids off the dock at the campground. I LIVE for the hard water, so bring it on!! I have noticed that since about august, the numbers viewing in the ice fishing forum have vastly outnumbered the open water viewers!!!

I think a big part of ice fishings viewers numbers almost always outnumbering the open water forums numbers is the fact there is about 75% more gear to ice fishing, and as men (and a few women) we are always looking for the newest gadgets to help us get the upper hand.

BOUGHT A NEW "8X8" PERM. BEEN DOING A COUPLE MINOR UPKEEP REPAIRS.. I AM STARTING TO LOSE SLEEP THINKING OF THE UPCOMING HARD H2O SEASON.. I LOVE ICE FISHING.. THE ADVENTURE.. LAUGHS.. BEING WITH YOUR FRIENDS.. THE SMELL OF THE AUGER ON A CRISP DAY.. PLOPPING THE TRANSDUCER IN AND SEEING A SCHOOL OF SUSSPENDED FISH ON THAT SPOT.. MAYBE SOME "FAT" CRAPPIES OR "ROUND" BLUEGILLS.. THEN TOWARDS LATE AFFTERNOON YOU LOOK AT THE SCREEN AND THERE IS ONE "BIG EYEBALL" FILLING UP THE SCREEN.. INSTEAD OF A DEPTH READING.. THE LIST GOES ON.. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN GUYS.. "DONT FORGET THE BEANS N SAURKRAUT"