Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott M

Screen Saver Picture Slideshows

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the name of some software for displaying photo slideshows on your screen saver? I used to have Desktop Webshots, but a coworker said he had something that read directly from a file on his computer, versus having to upload to the computer.

Anyone have any recommendations?

I'm pretty sure you can do that with Vista.

I'm pretty sure in the screen saver settings of XP you can. I'm using Vista right now so can't verify. If you go to microsoft.com/support and type in your question you should get your answer.

For XP, go the the control panel and open the Display. Select the tab in the Display Properties for the screen saver. From the screen saver pull-down menu, select My Picture Slideshow. Once My Picture Slideshow has been selected, you set the folder and view options by clicking settings.

Windows 2000 is running on the computer in question.

Try google pack it has a picture show screen saver and it is a free download. Quick web search turned that one up.

For XP, go the the control panel and open the Display. Select the tab in the Display Properties for the screen saver. From the screen saver pull-down menu, select My Picture Slideshow. Once My Picture Slideshow has been selected, you set the folder and view options by clicking settings.

That's the one I was thinkin' of. Just was on a vista machine and couldn't remeber the path for sure.