• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quick question here for the guys who shoot more than me.

When pass-shooting geese, ducks, whatever and you have shot raining down, have any of you observed damage caused by this? And how dangerous is it for someone to be hurt?

I've hunted a lot of years, and had plenty of my own shot raining around me. It's not a big deal to me. I have even rained it down on my parent's house and our vehicles because I duck hunt behind the house on their lake... I've never seen any damage, and I consider it to be like light hail.

[PoorWordUsage] happens sometimes. Besides apologizing, if someone were to get really angry over it, I'd like to have some sort of argument that it wouldn't damage anything or anyone.

So, yea, anyone here ever actually seen damage done to vehicles, property or people when shot has rained down? Besides tempers flaring?

thanks.