• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

****2008 World Series Tread****

bassNspear

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly Windy. I made that observation to my wife last night and she thought it would be a great idea. Would make for some decent drama. Imagine Manny hitting a homerun at Fenway for the Dodgers. I would rather see a Rays - Dodgers WS though.

Nice not having the Cubs in the mix,,, they get jammed down my throat in IA. Then again,, been 63 years since they have been in the WS,,, maybe next year?? I think not.

I'd like to see LA play agst Boston and get shut out 4-0 in another show of the dominant league. Even Tampa,, not so sure they can shut out the NL.

Their is a reason Manny hit .396 in the NL. no pitching, no closers,,, Lidge will blow a big one.

Only reason I would pull for LA is Torre,, NY let a great one go.

As long as the Rays go to it I don't care who comes from the NL. The Rays deserve it and have been the best baseball team all year, excluding the Angels, look where they're at now. I'm soooo sick of Boston/New England sports! I think it's pretty cool Joe Torre is back in the Championship series with a different team.

Man is Tampa looking tough in these playoff's.. I can see a Tampa - Phillies WS and Tampa wining the whole thing. They are going to be a very good team for years to come.

Will the owners keep the team together? Remember, the Florida Marlins have done the same thing twice now, and both teams were pretty much disbanded the next season. I hope they keep these guys together, sick of Yankees/Red Sox every season

the owner of the Marlins purposely put the 97? team together to win a championship and disband them to sort of stick it to MLB if I do recall............I do not think the Rays ownership would get rid of these young talents when most of them are not even up for arbitration let alone the free agency market!